Employment Safety and Health Guide
Stay current with OSHA standards, cases, and agency developments. An essential research tool for legal counsel and safety professionals who need complete and timely coverage of the workplace regulations issued by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). This easy-to-follow, topically arranged resource provides comprehensive coverage of the legal and practical aspects of job safety and health.
Benefits and Features
The Guide Includes:
- Full text of standards, regulations, laws and executive orders issued by OSHA and MSHA.
- Full text of decisions handed down by the courts, full text and digests of the Occupational Safety and Health Review Commission, and Commission Judges´ decisions. (electronic versions provide decisions since 1971)
- Detailed, expert CCH explanations and analysis provide in-depth analysis of the scope and application of requirements, including summaries and annotations of relevant cases.
- OSHA Field Inspection Reference Manual lets you know what to expect during workplace inspections and enforcement procedures.
- State law summaries and current activity. (full text only available electronically)
- Official forms, model plans, and instructions reduce risks and help you be more productive.
- Handy practical tools such as case tables, practice tips and checklists put a variety of resources at your fingertips and help you to organize your efforts.
- A FREE subscription to the monthly Employment Safety and Health Guide Newsletter, reviewing cases and agency developments. (available separately)
- Electronic subscriptions provide the ease and efficiency of CCH Searching . CCH´s powerful search engine makes your research effortless, with special tools to help target your search and boost your efficiency. No matter which electronic format you choose, you can apply sophisticated criteria from one convenient search screen and pinpoint the information you need in no time.
- The print reporter´s organization and finding aids help you locate information quickly and easily. Paragraph and page numbers are used throughout for indexing, citing, and cross-referencing. Plus tabbed sections, tables of contents, and various indices help you search efficiently and successfully every time.
- Internet: Daily Updates.
- Print: 5 Loose-Leaf Volumes, Monthly Updates.